Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Missing Daddy...

I miss R.

Being on holiday visiting the family is always nice. I get along great with my family and enjoy my time with them. (Very lucky that way...) Staying at my parents always felt like being at a hotel. Good food, great bed, all the amenities of a 5 star place. Nice change from looking after myself 24/7.

But this time feels different. I'm miss being tucked in at night, miss being R.'s little girl.

We talk every evening before bed but it's not the same as having him sit on the edge of the bed, tuck the sheets around me, and kiss me good-night. I truly feel like a little girl, all safe and sound.

A little girl just needs her daddy, I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

I girl does need her Daddy... especially at night.

Cinful said...

Absolutely!

kJbrowneyedgirl said...

hey girl!

i just left my Master - gosh darnit! This being away is hard ain't it??

*winks and hugs*

kJ
browneyedgirl

Cinful said...

It sure is, KJ. I'm happy to be home. :-D