Thursday, June 5, 2008

FetLife Blog Prompts

Lately I've been uninspired to do much in the way of blogging. Back when I began my journey into BDSM everything was fresh and exciting and I felt the need to document things almost obsessively.

Unfortunately as time wore on, and with the loss of so much of my early blog, I lost the passion I once had for maintaining a written account of my experiences.

I've been struggling with the question of why bother to blog at all.

Recently I joined a new fetish site and found a group there for bloggers. It put me to thinking..my own journey is less dramatic now, but as a more experienced lifestyler I still have thoughts to share. Thoughts that might shed light for others with an interest in BDSM, and in submission in particular.

So, I've started a blog prompt group on fetlife in the hopes of finding motivation to continue. Anyone interested can join fetlife (it's free), and find the group there. But I also plan to post some of the prompts in the sidebar here for anyone to use.

If you do get inspired to write something based on a prompt please feel free to leave me a link in the comments box.

Happy Blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, the comments in your "bog" are easy to read, well presented and a joy. Thanks for the good work, honey!

= R =

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sir. :-)